Tuesday, July 22, 2014

#3

"But to you who are wiling to listen, I say, love your enemies! Do good to those who hate you. Bless those who curse you. Pray for those who hurt you." Luke 6:27-28
This is a lesson that my mom taught me years and years ago.  Back in elementary and middle school, when you are caught up in silly girl drama.  I felt like girls were being really mean to me and I didn't know what to do.  My mom told me to add those girls to my prayers at night, because there isn't a lot that we can do as humans, but God can do way way more.  And he did,  I started to develop positive relationships with people that I didn't really like, and they started to treat me better. I also believe God works on your heart as you pray for people. So, today I am going to pray for the people that I do not understand.  I am going to pray for the people that make my life more difficult.  I do not want to have anger or resentment towards anyone.
Thankful List
1. My family
2. Oral Surgeons
3. Morgan
4. Nate
5. Trey
6. Hannah
7. Dad
8. Mom(keep her safe in Surgery today)
9. Valerie
10.  Janna (Keith)
11. Co workers
12. VB friends

Lord, I just pray for the people on my list keep them safe and let them feel your presence.  I pray that you watch over them everyday, but especially, my mom today as she goes into surgery.  I also pray for Dean and Sheri and the Bertsch's in Colorado.  Keep them safe on the road and keep Dean and Sheri positive.  Lord, be with Willa and let her feel your grace and protection.  Please be with G & G Erickson keep them healthy.  Lord, I just thank you for today, and I pray for motivation to get some work done.

-MCWE

No comments:

Post a Comment