Thursday, July 17, 2014

#1

Psalms 103: 1-2 NLT "Let all that I am praise the Lord; with my whole heart, I will praise his holy name. Let all that I am praise the Lord; may I never forget the good things he does for me. "
This is something that I pray for as much as I can.  I really stink and sitting down with the Lord and just taking time for him.  Summer is almost over and this should be the time for me to be super close with God!  I have tons of time on my hands, yet I let stuff over take my life.  I pray that people can see God in me, but am I taking time to let God speak through me.  I pray that people know I am a Christian by my words and actions.  Lord, just help me live that out today.  Keep me from Gossiping, and let your truth come out of my mouth!  I am so thankful for friends that help me keep my morals in tact.

Thankful List #1
1. Healthy Family
2. Nathan
3. Morgan
4. Janna
5. Erin
6. Lunch dates with Amanda
7. Molly
8. Lauren
9.  Healthy Body to workout
10. Pierre Friends
11. my cute little house
12. warm showers

Keeping it short today Lord, but thank you so much for all your blessing.  Please be with Wanda, Willa, and my Grandparents.  Please heal Sheri, and be with Nate help guide him and give him confidence.

-MCWE

No comments:

Post a Comment