Monday, November 10, 2014

#5


This verse makes me think about all the random things that come out of my mouth, and once they leave... I'm standing in awkward shock of myself. Really why did you say that. Did you really try to sound that shallow. What are the things of this life that we are to boast of??? Nothing but the love of Jesus.  I need to remember to be humble and pray that God forgives me for giving in to the temptations of the world. Bragging of money or nice things... SHUT UP MARYCHAR! You need to think of where they are coming from and remember that they are first and you need to treat them like Jesus. No need to talk about money or earthly possessions. As we can see I need to study this verse a lot! 

Thankful list:
1. Nathan
2. Kaia
3. Morgan
4. Janna
5. Trey
6. Hannah
7. All the great babies that are coming
8. Kevin & Kelly
9.my classroom of kidos
10. My parents 
11. My grandma & grandpa 
12.health.  

No comments:

Post a Comment